Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome one, welcome all to my blog! My name is Morgan King and I am a college girl who is about to graduate and enter the big and scary "real world." I've wanted to create this blog for a long time. I have tried my hand at blogging before, but I wanted a fresh start and a brand new feel. I created this blog as an outlet for everything that I love to do. I am a HUGE pinterester. I pinterest just about every day. I also love fashion and indulging in new styles. If I had to label my go-to style, it would be preppy... but I live at the beach so the style here is super laid-back. Anything goes, really. I also love food. I watch the food channel religiously (and my boyfriend hates me for it). I want this blog to express who I am as a person and what I love to do. "Why Grace & Twine?" you may ask. Well, I wanted a blog with an elegant but rustic feel. I felt that this name was a great representation of both! Feel free to ask me any questions and check out my 'About' page to learn a bit more about me!


No comments :

Post a Comment