Monday, June 20, 2016

Maggie + Logan: A Rustic Wedding

Happy first day of Summer, friends! It has been a crazy few weeks for me. My birthday was about a month ago and of course I spent the first two weeks of my 23rd year of life sick as a dog. Seriously - I was so, so sick. It was awful! But thanks to my mom's orders to stay in bed for a few days and not go out on the boat (even though I really wanted to), I am alive and well today!

I wanted to share with you all some photos from my twin sister's wedding from March. It was an absolutely beautiful rustic barn wedding. Just looking back at the photos makes me cry. When I first got all of the photos back, I had to close my office door as I looked at them because I didn't want my co-workers thinking I was crazy. These breathtaking photos were taken by Vanessa + Thaniel, a photography duo based out of Durham, NC. They were amazing and really captured the entire essence of the wedding. They take a photojournalistic approach to photographing events so that the photos really tell a story. The photos that I am sharing are only a fraction of the photos that we received back from them. They were amazing - check out their website here!

So without further ado...

Warren Wedding: March 19th, 2016













































I still can't get over how beautiful this wedding was. Can you believe that a very large portion of it was DIY? My beautiful grandmother worked so hard to make so many beautiful things for this wedding. She made all of the boutineers and bouquets, she made the flower girl dress, she worked endlessly to make this wedding everything that Maggie had envisioned. Of course, the rest of the family helped too! We were there the day before stringing all of the gorgeous lights, setting up tables, etc. We made this wedding a big family affair and I wouldn't have changed a thing. It was so fun seeing how the entire event came together! And we could not be happier that Maggie chose to spend the rest of her life with the man that she loves.

Here's to you, Maggie and Logan. May your love prosper and grow for eternity. I love you both!

Also, I'm now the proud Auntie of a beautiful chocolate lab, Finn. Isn't he adorable?!




2 comments :

  1. I love and the DIY really beautiful and original

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต ทดลอง pg ทั้งหมด เว็บไซต์ของเราเป็นประสบการณ์ที่น่าตื่นเต้น pg และสนุกสนานที่จะพาคุณสำรวจโลกของเกมสล็อตที่ไม่ธรรมดา ด้วยความหลากหลายที่เต็มไปด้วยความสนุก

    ReplyDelete