Thursday, January 26, 2017

My 5 Shoe Must-Haves

Hey friends! I wanted to pop by - I know it's been a while, but honestly life has been so incredibly crazy lately. I moved out of my apartment and into a house closer to work, my puppy is growing up so fast (and crazy as ever), and Turner and I are in the middle of looking for a new home. But through all of this, I promise I have not forgotten about Grace + Twine. 

I wanted to take a few and share my top 5 must-have shoes of the moment. I was going to do my top 10, but decided against - and it was incredibly hard to knock it down to 5 shoes because I am a shoe addict (no shame). Enjoy and leave me a comment below with your current fav!

1. Sam Edelman Felecia Flat - Turner was telling me the other day that he literally never sees me take the shoes off. Honestly, they go with everything and they're SO comfortable, why would I want to take them off? I wear them to work 2-3 time a week. They are the perfect neutral flat and the comfort is totally worth the price. I believe that everyone should own a nude flat.

2. Molly Black High Heel Ankle Bootie - I purchased these babies right before Christmas and absolutely LOVE them. You can dress them up or down and still look very put together. I'll wear them to work, to the movies or out to dinner. They are pretty tall though - just FYI!

3. Tory Burch 'Minnie' Travel Ballet Flat - Y'all - I am absolutely and completely in love with these shoes. I purchased them as a "treat yo'self" gift for myself recently and love them. They're comfortable and I always get so many comments on them. They are definitely pricey, but I think they're totally worth it.

4. Sam Edelman Yaro Ankle Strap Sandal - Okay, so I don't own these shoes but I die every single time I look at them. Everyone needs a good ankle strap heel. I own a pair of strappy Sam Eddie's with a block heel pretty similar to this one, and they are absolutely the most comfortable heels I've ever owned. So I can only imagine how great these would be. And the beading detail on the heel is TO DIE FOR.

5. New Balance for J.Crew 620 Sneakers - I love myself a good sneaker. I find these to be best for lifestyle wear - they look great with a slouchy tee and white jeans. They're perfect to travel and look put together in! And I absolutely love the gold detailing.

What are your current must-have shoes?

Happy Shopping, Friends!



4 comments :

  1. pk999 เว็บเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่เป็นที่รู้จักแล้วก็ได้รับความนิยมในวงกว้างของผู้เล่นในวง มันเป็นที่นิยมด้วยประสิทธิภาพของเกมที่ดี pgslot มากมายของเกมก็รางวัลที่ออกง่ายทุกๆเกม

    ReplyDelete
  2. akartoto slot คำตอบเป็นทั้งคู่เป็นรายการของเว็บการเดิมพันสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้น 1ที่น่าไว้ใจแล้วก็ดีเยี่ยมที่สุดจากกรุ๊ปปฏิบัติอินโดนีเซีย pg slot คุณสามารถรับข้อเด่นหลายประการ

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg aztec888 เว็บไซต์แห่งนี้ คุณสามารถเข้าชมส่วนต่างๆได้ทั้งสิ้นโดยไม่ต้องเป็นพวก ซึ่งคุณสามารถเข้าดูกรยละเอียดเกี่ยวกับเกมสล็อตที่มีอยู่ pgslot รวมทั้งช่องทาง เพื่อการชนะ

    ReplyDelete
  4. pk999 slot ปากทางเข้า สล็อต pg ที่มีแจ็คพอตแตกทุกเกมและก็การชำระเงินรางวัลสูงมากขึ้นมากยิ่งกว่าเว็บไซต์อื่นๆนั้นอยู่ที่การออกแบบระบบการพนันและก็การชำระเงินของของแต่ละค่าย

    ReplyDelete