Friday, January 30, 2015

Plan To Do Great Things.




Hey y'all! I told you I would be back soon... sorry for the short hiatus!

Anyways... I wanted to do a review of my new best friend. Call me crazy for that last sentence, but this thing literally never leaves my side. YES, I am talking about my planner! This year I went with the Kate Spade Green Painterly Cheetah Large Agenda... and I am obsessed with it.

I've always considered myself a pretty organized person when it comes to school and things that I need to get done. But if it's not in my planner, I will most likely forget about it. My first three years of college, I owned a Lilly Pulitzer agenda and I absolutely loved them. My favorite was my jumbo agenda from last year... I have a busy life so I thought I needed a bigger, fancier planner. I was constantly picked on for having an agenda the size of my college textbook, but I didn't care. I was fabulous and so was my agenda. But then I found my planner soulmate. My favorite roadtripper (to class and work). That's right... my Kate Spade planner.

I understand that Lilly Pulitzer planners have stickers and pretty prints, and don't get my wrong. I LOVE THEM. But I needed a little bit of change for my last year of college, and this was the perfect amount of change. I absolutely love the print of the planner. I'm a sucker for greens, and ikat/cheetah prints, and gold... I LOVE GOLD. But I think it is the simplicity of this planner that really sold me. My favorite detail would have to be the cute little sayings at the beginning of each month (especially the one for May, my birthday month.... see picture below).



I most definitely will treat myself, Kate.

The overall feel of this planner is very chic and professional. The price of this planner is $36, but it is well worth it. Trust me, once you purchase this baby, you'll understand. Hurry up and grab one before we get too far into 2015!

All hail Queen Kate Spade.








Purchase your Kate Spade planner!

No comments :

Post a Comment