Friday, July 1, 2016

A Floral Affair









Photos by Kelsey Yokovich


It's Firday and I'm so excited! I just have to get through this day and then I'm on vacay until next Sunday - can I get a hallelujah?!  mean come on, I live at the beach and if we're being honest, I'm kind of pasty. I'm ready to soak up some sun for a week. Anyways - I'm loving this outfit. This skirt is from Francesca's boutique and it as purchased about a year ago, but I'm still finding so many items in this exact same print so I'm sure it won't be hard to find! Just this past weekend, I was at Bevello in Raleigh, NC at Cameron Village and found a shirt in the same print. It's still out there people, I promise! Also, these shoes are my absolute favorite. I love a good strappy, chunky heel. Any y'all, these heels are seriously so comfortable. I love heels but sometimes I have a hard time walking in them. With these, I can strut my stuff with no problem at all. I also know that I've shared this necklace on the blog before, but Half United is a great cause. For every time purchased, you give 7 meals to those in need. There's nothing better than a beautiful piece of jewelry that can be purchased for a good cause! And the business was all started in my town of Wilmington, NC.

I hope you all have a fabulous 4th of July weekend!

And as always, Happy Shopping, Friends! Seriously though... there's so many sales this weekend.





No comments :

Post a Comment