Monday, July 11, 2016

#SummerInLilly











Happy Monday, ya'll! I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July - I definitely did! I'm back at work today after a week long vacay in Topsail Beach, NC. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy some time off of work, but now it's back to the daily 9-5. But hey, today is going to be a great day!

I wanted to share this beautiful shirt with you all. I love Lilly Pulitzer - always have and always will. I'm okay with paying a pretty penny for something that I know will hold up. And let's be real, I'm a sucker for bright prints! I have a few of these Essie tops. They're so comfortable and they're perfect for work! I paired this top with some white pants and my favorite Sam Edelman strappy sandals and voila! If you're not a fan of heels, Sam Edelman makes a similar flat sandal that is just as wonderful as the heel I'm wearing.

I purchased these white pants from Ivy & Leo back in May and love them. I've always had a hard time finding pants that fit me and these are great! Ivy & Leo also has some adorable clothing - you can use the code 'MORGAN10' for 10% off of your order online and in stores!

Happy Shopping, friends!



No comments :

Post a Comment