Tuesday, November 10, 2015

15 Gifts Under $50 for the Preppy Girl


The Christmas season is upon us and if you're like me, buying gifts for people totally stresses you out. So I've decided to do a series of gift guides up until Christmas to try to lessen the burden of gifting for you! These guides will be posted every Tuesday and Thursday - so keep an eye out for them. Today's guide is geared toward that one totally preppy girl in your circle of friends. Here are a few gifts that I'm sure she would absolutely love!
  1. Lilly Pulitzer 12-Month Agenda - This item is at the top of my list this year. I was so excited when I found out Lilly was releasing a 12 month agenda. I get so annoyed when I buy an agenda at the beginning of the year and can't use the first 5 months. What a waste of totally good paper. Ugh, Lilly always gets it right.
  2. Marley Lilly Scalloped Monogram Tote - Scallops are always a must. This bag is absolutely adorable - and the perfect size to carry to work or class! I'm a huge fan of the cognac color. You can't go wrong with a monogrammed item.
  3. Vineyard Vines Whale Cuff - I love myself some arm candy. This cuff can add the perfect pop of color to any outfit - and the signature whale embellishment is adorable. Of course, I'm a sucker for gold jewelry, so I'm in favor of the pink cuff!
  4. Gold Carnaby Zebra Stacking Dish - I have been obsessing over this stacking dish for the longest time. This dish is great to keep on your nightstand as a catch all for your jewelry! The price of this dish has me wanting to buy one for all of my friends.
  5. Crown & Ivy Solid Puffer Vest - I own a striped puffer vest from Crown & Ivy (see here) and I love it! These are the PERFECT gift and they won't break the bank. Everyone needs a good solid puffer to keep them warm and looking classy when the temperatures drop.
  6. Calf Hair Passport Case - Is your friend traveling abroad next semester? If so, this is the absolute perfect gift! I wish I had this passport case when I traveled to France. I probably would've been able to locate my passport quicker and save myself a lot of panic attacks. 
  7. Vineyard Vines Striped Whale Mittens - These mittens are the cutest! They're a totally practical gift. I love a gift that people can use for years and years. And if you feel like splurging, there's a matching hat and scarf to boot!
  8. Minnie & Emma Monogrammed Sleepy Eye Mug - Oh my goodness, I love mugs! If I had enough room in my cabinets, I'd buy more. This one is so lovely and the perfect description of how I look in the morning - sleepy eyes for sure. Throw in some hot chocolate packets and you've got a fun gift!
  9. Moon and Lola Hartford Block Monogram Necklace - I'm not kidding when I say that I'm obsessed with this necklace. It's great that there are so many different color choices - you can sport your school colors! Turquoise is close enough to teal, right? (Go Seahawks!)
  10. Krass & Co. Navy Sailor's Delight Shorts - Krass & Co. took a product that most girls are obsessed with and put a fun spin on it! These shorts would become a workout staple for me - I love a good pair of dry-fit shorts.
  11. Lilly Pulitzer Votive Candle Set - Everyone needs candles! Seriously... what happens if a crazy snow storm knocks out your power?! You'll have a set of Lilly Pulitzer candles to brighten up your home and make it smell wonderful. You can't beat that.
  12. Smathers & Branson Greek Needlepoint Hat - This would make the cutest stocking stuffer for any sorority girl. I may have asked my boyfriend for one this year - Alpha Phi alum, represent! But really, needlepoint is so classic and ladies, they make fraternity ones too! Perfect gift for your man.
  13. Monogrammed Seersucker Scalloped Lounge Shorts - Like I said before, scallops are a must. Seersucker and scallops are a knockout combo. These shorts will be your go-to lounging shorts
  14. Kiel James Patrick Classic Bowtie Bracelet - I love this idea. Guys shouldn't be the only ones able to wear a bowtie! See how to style these beauties on one of my fav blogs here.
  15. DIY Cake Pop Kit - Okay ya'll, seriously? Who doesn't love a cake pop? Especially those delicious ones from Starbucks - they're so hard to resist. This is a great gift for those girls that just love to bake!

Happy shopping, friends!



No comments :

Post a Comment