Thursday, December 17, 2015

Piko + Frye









Piko brand is one of my absolute favorites. I own multiple shirts and sweaters because they pair great with anything and they're so comfortable. I decided that I could totally branch out from the shirts and grab a dress - so I snagged this black dress during Black Friday! I've said this before in past posts, but I own way too many black dresses. But the fabulous thing about this dress in particular is that I can wear it to work, out to dinner, or just to hang out. It's comfortable but looks presentable! I decided to pair this dress with a big chunky tartan blanket scarf to add that extra 'umph' to the outfit. I finished it off with my Frye boots and voila! You've got a simple yet stylish outfit. Piko sells out quickly most places during the Holiday season - but so many different boutiques sell their items. You'll be bound to find something that you like somewhere!

Happy shopping, friends!


No comments :

Post a Comment