Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

I love Nordstrom. There is no doubt about it. And when they have a good sale, I just can't help myself. So I thought that I would put together a few of my favorite items from their Half Yearly Sale that they have going on until January 3rd!

1. Free People 'Drenched in Sequins' Dress - This dress is fabulous! I love that it can be dressed up or down and still look great. This would be a great NYE dress - so if ya live near a Nordstrom, hurry over and grab one before the ball drops tomorrow!

2. Leith Solid Swing Dress - Swing dresses are the perfect addition to any closet. If you're a working girl like me, these are the perfect dresses to throw on for a day at the office. I'm all for a pop of color too - so this dress is definitely a must-have!

3. Eileen Fisher 'Derby' Bootie  - Okay, so I might have a slight bootie obsession - the shoes, of course! I love this color and the style of the low heel. These shoes would be great for a low-key dinner with friends or a day of shopping!

4. Tory Burch 'Raleigh' Leather Flat - When asked if I could spend a day with anyone, I always reply with 'Tory Burch.' I think she is fabulous - I mean come on, you can't be all over Forbes and not be fabulous. I love that the Tory Burch line is really versatile and the items really are what they're priced out to be. 

5. Michael Kors 'Josephine' Wedge - Yes, I know that it's winter. But it's 79 degrees in Wilmington today and I just couldn't resist adding this wedge to the mix. I've been eyeing this wedge for quite some time now - maybe I should just treat myself today.

6. French Connection 'Naughty Brights' Sweater Dress - Although it's so unseasonably warm for December, the weather looks like it may dip down a little bit colder in these upcoming weeks. And I've been loving the sweater dress trend I've seen going on lately! French Connection is a great brand, so I have a feeling this dress will be gone fast!

7. GLAMOROUS V-Neck Sweater Dress - This sweater dress is equally as fabulous as the French Connection dress, and it comes in two colors. So pick your poison! You'll be feeling warm and looking great either way.

I know that I was missing for a few days, but I really wanted to spend some time with my family and close friends during this Holiday season. It's always good to take a little time off for yourself and just relax. I hope you all had a great Holiday and you have a wonderful New Year. 

And as always, happy shopping, friends!



No comments :

Post a Comment