Friday, December 11, 2015

15 Coworker Gifts under $50!

Coworkers can be tricky to buy for sometimes. Especially if you're a recent college grad like me and you haven't been with a company long enough to have established super close relationships. Don't get me wrong, I love my coworkers! But in any situation, buying gifts for someone you may not have known for very long or may not know a lot about can be a bit difficult. I've found 15 gifts under $50 to make your coworker gift search just a little bit easier. You'll be sure to be a favorite during Secret Santa this year and for the years to follow!



1. Marble Journal - Oh my goodness, this notebook is fantastic! I've been really into the marble phone cases lately, but I'm too much of a klutz to use a phone case that won't protect my phone. This is a great gift for that coworker that loves to take copious amounts of notes at every meeting. Stylin' and profilin' - am I right?

2. Pizza Ornament - I have this dream that one day I will have a Christmas tree devoted to two of my favorite things in life - Jesus and pizza. This ornament would be the first step in making this dream tree a reality. But in terms of coworker gifts - I know that all of my coworkers love pizza! We're always ordering pizzas or going out to lunch at the pizza place down the street. This gift is great and super inexpensive!

3. Portable Phone Charger - I'm not sure about y'all's coworkers, but mine are forever popping around the office asking if anyone has a phone charger. This gift is stylish and useful, and in my opinion, those are the best gifts to receive.

4. Dark Chocolate Sea-Salt Caramels - I love sea salt caramels. We have a Kilwin's here in Wilmington and it's great! But they do have an online presence and you can purchase all of the chocolate that your heart desires. Chocolate is always a good gift - I mean really, who doesn't love chocolate?

5. Kate Spade Thermal Mug - This gift is great for the coworker who has multiple cups of coffee per day. Kate Spade makes great mugs - thermal or not. I personally like thermals more because they keep your coffee warm for a longer period of time. And I'm one to let it sit there while I work and forget about it for 10 minutes or so at a time!

6. Mini Labo Gel Cool Bento Box - Going out to lunch is always great, but lately I've been trying to bring my lunch and save a little bit of money. These little guys are adorable! They're great for if you don't have a refrigerator at the office - just pop the lid in the freezer over night and it will keep your lunch cold until you're ready to eat.

7. Personality Desk Signs - These desk signs are awesome! They're a fabulous gift for the goofy coworker. They're a great desk accessory, but an even better conversation piece. Grab one of these for your boss and I'm sure he'll get a good crack out of it!

8. Tear Off E-Card 2016 Calendar - We all have that sarcastic coworker. It's a given. It's like a rule of business that every office have one sarcastic employee. This is the perfect gift for that person. I get a kick out of these e-cards every time I see them!

9. Adult Mandalas Coloring Book - Call me crazy, but I think these coloring books are great! Coloring doesn't just have to be for kids - I actually find it quite soothing when I'm super stressed out. These would definitely be a unique gift that your coworker will remember!

10. Monogrammed Wine Stopper - This is the perfect gift for the coworker that loves to go home and unwind with a glass of wine everyone once in a while (or every night, I'm not here to judge)! This is a super inexpensive and classy gift.

11. Tito Chihuahua Taco Holder - I saw these babies on Pinterest and immediately fell in love. These little guys are hilarious! Who doesn't love tacos? If you don't love tacos, you need to reevaluate your life. Like come on. But if by chance your coworker is like the 0.0005% of people in the world that doesn't like tacos, they could always be used for pitas?

12. Kate Spade New York Large Agenda - Everyone who juggles a career and having a life outside of that career needs an agenda. I bought the Kate Spade 2015 agenda and have been using it all year and it's great. Super simplistic and great to look at. Another option would be the Lilly Pulitzer agenda line - they have a great 12-month agenda that I'm dying for!

13. Pineapple Personalized Notepad - This is another great gift for that note-take or list maker in the office! This website has so many different styles, so this gift is great for women and men. I know at my work, we go through notepads like crazy, so this gift will definitely get use!

14. Turquoise Desk Accessories - These desk accessories will add a pop of color to any office space! These are great for your super organized coworker - and even your super unorganized coworker... maybe they'll take the him (; either way - a fun gift to give or receive!

15. Personalized Business Card Holder - These card holders are so classy - I wouldn't mind having one on my desk! They're very professional and stylish - a great gift for that coworker that you may not know so well.

No comments :

Post a Comment