Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Kate Spade 25% Off Sale

Kate Spade is magical. Not just magical, spectacular. You get a Kate Spade in your hands and you feel like you could rule the world. You own the place. You don't care what anyone thinks because you've got your Kate Spade bag, wallet, earrings... you get where I'm going? Anyways, this fabulous brand is having a 25% off of all sale items sale today. That's a sale on top of a sale. Just use the code 'THRILL' at checkout and boom - you're good to go. How great is that?! I've attached a few of my favorite items from said sale. Check them out!


I'm obsessing over this bucket bag. These bags are definitely in right now and the light blue one is to die for.

Everyone needs a good pair of gloves. Extra points if they're as adorable as these!



Seriously swooning over this coat. I've been looking for a new winter coat. A girl can definitely dream... right?



Can't you just picture yourself in this dress at your upcoming Christmas party? I can! So hurry up before it's gone!



I've been eyeing these heels for quite some time. I just need to give in and buy them. Ugh, if only I were done shopping for everyone else's Christmas gifts!




This is the perfect Christmas gift for your best friend. Or for yourself. I mean, purchasing yourself a BFF charm bracelet wouldn't be weird, right? I'm just obsessing over the champagne (or sparkling grape juice if you wanna call it that) charm. It's perfect!



This fabulous sale lasts through January 6th, 2016. So no rush... unless you're totally eyeing that one item that is sure to sell out fast. Come to think of it, that's probably all of the items on sale, so hurry up and shop away my friends!



No comments :

Post a Comment