Saturday, August 1, 2015

American Blues










If you know me personally, you know that most of my clothing items come from smaller boutiques. I love finding fun, unique items... and these shorts totally fit the description. And y'all, they're seriously the most comfortable shorts that I own. But how did I find them? Let me backtrack a bit...

A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I decided to stop at the Surfalrous Board + Beach Expo at the Tidal Creek CoOp in Wilmington, NC. While there, we stopped at a tent for a boutique called Salty C Girls. They had a rack of the loveliest little pieces and the owners were hands down some of the nicest people I had ever met. The boutique is based out of Topsail, NC so I promised them I would stop by when I was there this week for my family's annual vacation. I've visited them twice since I've been in Topsail, just to shop around and chat! They seriously have the most adorable selection of shorts. You can follow them on Instagram at @saltycgirls.

I'm so excited to be back blogging and doing what I love. I'm looking forward to great things!




No comments :

Post a Comment