Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday Favs

It's almost my favorite season - fall! I think I get a little bit too excited about pumpkin flavored everything, colder weather, and of course wearing boots and booties. As summer transitions into fall, your wardrobe should transition as well. Below are a few things that I am currently loving!



1. Everly Kaleidoscope Shift Dress | I love a good shift dress and this one is PERFECT for the transition into colder weather. The colors scream fall, but can be paired with a pair of brown sandals or wedges for an afternoon summer outfit.

2. Tuckernuck Saddle Waverly Scalloped Tote | I've been obsessing over this bag for months. I love the simplicity of it - and the gold initial detailing really adds that pop.

3. Baublebar Festival Tassle Drop Earrings | I'm seriously loving this tassle trend, y'all. Can it just stay around forever? These earrings come in multiple colors, but I just love black and gold!

4. Dolce Vita Keiton Bootie | Goodness, DV really knows how to make a bootie! This shoe comes in both taupe (as pictured) and black. I'll take a pair of each, please!

5. Oliver Peoples 'Abrie' Cat Eye Sunnies | Okay, yes... I know I'm obsessed with tortoise everything. Every pair of sunnies I own are tortoise. But come on, the print is just so classic and cat eye sunnies are so in right now!


Check back soon for more posts! And as always, stay classy my friends.




No comments :

Post a Comment