Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Back to School






Okay, so I know I've graduated already, but I figured this post could relate to both the working girl and the back to school girl. If you don't already know, now ya know... I'm obsessed with gold. Gold everything. Most of my jewelry is gold - I only own a few silver pieces. So of course, most of the items I've picked on this list have some gold detailing, but come on... they're just so perfect! And of course I couldn't do a back to school post without a Lilly agenda - especially one in my favorite print! I've been using a Kate Spade agenda for the past year, and I love the simplicity of it, but OMG I miss the Lilly stickers! Either way... both agendas are adorable and perfect for a busy girl. I'm also totally loving the Kate Spade laptop sleeve - who doesn't love a good ikat polka dot?

Anyways, I know the University here in Wilmington doesn't start classes for another few weeks, but it's always good to be prepared. You'll need a good agenda to keep up with your crazy schedule. Especially if, like myself, you're involved in a lot of different things! So remember, you can never be too organized. Happy almost back to school, friends!


No comments :

Post a Comment