Monday, August 3, 2015

#Twinning













The (not so secret) secret is out y'all... I have an identical twin sister. Maggie and I have been attached at the hip since birth. She is my go-to for everything. We both attended the same University and literally lived together until just a few months ago when she moved about 2.5 hours away from me. Now we call each other every single day and laugh and cry with each other, instead of doing it face to face. She is my person and I'm so glad we were able to showcase our styles together with this post.

Maggie is wearing a pink Piko dress she purchased from Salty C Girls boutique (from my last post). I'm wearing a strappy black romper by Naked Zebra that I found at a boutique here in Wilmington. Maggie's wedges are Steve Madden, but are no longer made. My wedges are from Forever 21, and I'm OBSESSED with them. I just recently found that they are Steve Madden knock offs - and if you know me, you know that I hate knock offs. But seriously, these shoe's are amazing and they look like they might be a little bit taller than the Steve Maddens. I never want to take them off... but anyways. It's always fun to get a little bit dressed up. I own way too many dresses that I don't wear nearly as much as I wish I did. Maybe they'll show up on the blog sometime soon!

In the meantime, stay classy, friends!


No comments :

Post a Comment