Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Fringe



1. Hinge Fringe Cardigan - Cardigans are a staple for the fall. And a definite must-have if your office or classroom is a bit on the chilly side, but you don't want to wear a coat all day! I love the length of this one - and the fringe detail is a plus.

2. 'Wanted' Ankle Fringe Pump - I. Am. Obsessed. with this shoe. The fringe tassels are a nice spin on a simple pump. If this shoe showed up in my closet, I'd be trying to find every possible way to wear it every single day.

3. Phase 3 Fringe Bucket Bag - Bucket bags are HUGE this fall. If I didn't have to pay bills, I'd totally go out and get one of these today! Unfortunately, the bills come first.... maybe I can sweet talk the boyfriend into getting me one for Christmas?

4. Grey Fringe Crossbody - I love a good crossbody. They're the perfect sized bag for a night out! I also love the idea of mixing lights and darks, so I would totally pair this with a black or maroon colored dress.

5. Context Fringe Poncho - I need this poncho right now! It's definitely a classic looking piece. I'm also loving the fact that it wraps around. It's like wearing a snuggie, but a classy snuggie. Worst analogy ever? Possibly. But get your hands on this baby before it's not on sale anymore!

6. Sole Society Tassel Bootie - This bootie is so fun and a such a great color. I love the stacked heel and the tassels are just the icing on the cake! I'm too much of a shoe fanatic... I need to stop.

7. Milly Fringe Leather Tote - Merlot is the color of the season. Seriously, if you don't own something in this color, you need to start searching! I'm also loving the size of this bag!

8. Sam Edelman 'Paige' Fringe Ankle Bootie - I recently bought a pair of Dolce Vita booties similar to this shoe, minus the fringe. I love them - and I love this Sam Edelman shoe just as much. A definite buy for this fall!


If you haven't already, it's time to hop on the fringe bandwagon! Stay classy, friends.



No comments :

Post a Comment