Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Wedding Wears

It has been an ugly, rainy few days here in Wilmington. I was so excited this morning when I looked at the forecast and it wasn't 100% rain! This past weekend, my sister and I attended a beautiful wedding for an old friend. Unfortunately, I was not able to get any photos at the wedding, but I was able to snap a few before to show you all what my sister and I wore (sorry for the poor quality - these were taken with an iPhone)! It's still warm here in North Carolina, so we both opted for short dresses.




My Outfit: I decided to borrow a dress from a friend and add a pop of color with my jewelry! This dress is a little bit on the shorter side, but it's very conservative at the top - and I loved it. I paired it with my favorite black wedges.

Lovers & Friends Dress (similar) | Black Wedges | Necklace (Similar)

Maggie's Outfit: Maggie opted for a more colorful look. I'm slightly obsessed with her dress (on sale!) - and it's from my absolute favorite store, so of course I became even more obsessed with it. She paired her dress with a pair of patent nude pumps and my favorite necklace compliments of RocksBox (use my code 'morganbffbff257' to get your first month free)!



Stay classy, friends!




No comments :

Post a Comment