Monday, October 19, 2015

Poncho Days







Poncho (similar) | Sweater (similar) | Target Handbag (similar) | Frye Boots

The weather has started to cool down here in North Carolina! FINALLY. And I'm totally loving this poncho trend that's going on! I get cold so easily and ponchos are like walking around wearing a blanket - it's absolutely fantastic. I found this one at Marshall's and immediately knew that I had to have it. And of course, I got it at a great price! I'm also obsessed with the sweater I'm wearing underneath, it's so warm! In all honesty, I'm not a huge fan of cowl neck shirts, but this one is just perfect. I snagged this one from Marshall's as well. My bag is from Target - I carry it to work because it's big enough to carry my planner and notebook, as well as some other things. It's definitely bigger than my normal crossbody bags, but I really like it! It's a very nice bag and it was just under $50! I paired my outfit with my Frye boots. These boots are my absolute fav - if you're thinking about getting a pair, I highly recommend you act on it! They're well worth the price. This outfit is just so classy and low priced, which is great for someone like me just out of college! Of course, it's hard to find items from Marshall's online so I've added a few similar items above.

Stay classy, friends!





No comments :

Post a Comment