Friday, October 23, 2015

Pink + Navy Prep










Belk had a huge sale this past weekend (and a sale still going on) and I might have gone a little bit crazy. Three of the items I'm wearing were purchased from the sale. This coat is my absolute favorite item in my closet right now... Not a day has passed since I bought it that I haven't worn it! It's the perfect lightweight fall jacket, but let me tell you it definitely keeps you warm. And the pink design on the inside is absolutely adorable. The sweater I'm wearing is the same line as the jacket. And they were just too cute paired together! I'm loving this flamingo design too - it's the perfect hint of summer in this fall weather. Now... let's talk about these shoes. I had a pair of plain nude flats by Sam Edelman that I wore out these past 2 years. I wore them SO much they were getting holes in the toes. My beautiful grandmother was visiting this weekend and decided to buy me a new pair. She's the sweetest! I really like this new style with the bow. It adds a little pop to a neutral shoe. I've been wearing them every day this week! Now on to my accessories... I will let you know that the ring that I'm wearing was purchased from Bevello, but is no longer on their website. I'm sure you can still find them in stores! If not, I've linked a similar ring above! I'm also wearing the Kate Spade studs - they're the perfect go-to earring when you're running out the door and need a nice pair of earrings to throw on! And they're on sale right now at Nordstrom Rack. Happy shopping!

Stay classy, friends!




No comments :

Post a Comment