Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Currently Loving | 3.2.2016

I know I have definitely been missing for the past two weeks - I'm sorry! I had a lot going on. I celebrated my soon-to-be-married (17 DAYS, MAGS!) twin sister with her Bachelorette Party in Charleston, SC and have had busy weeks and weekends since. I know, I know - no excuses. I did want to hop on the blog and share with you all a few items that I'm currently loving and let you all know that I'm still alive.



If you can't tell by my five #currentlyloving picks, I'm ready for Spring! The weather has been beautiful here in Wilmington these past few days and it's really giving me Spring Fever. I'm ready for more consistent warmer weather and days spent out on the water with my handsome man.

1. Kendra Scott 'Elle' Drop Earrings - These earrings are beautiful! I've always been partial to Kendra Scott. She makes some gorgeous jewelry. I requested these in my RocksBox and was so surprised when they and a Kendra Scott necklace arrived in my mailbox! RocksBox is literally my addiction. I'm on month 6 of receiving beautiful jewelry and have not one regretted my subscription. If you're interested in trying RocksBox, you can get a free trial month if you use my code 'MorganBFF257'

2. Rebecca Minkoff Sophia Clutch - Everyone needs a little pop of color added to their wardrobe. This cluth is selling out quick everywhere. It is most definitely a coveted item. I look at this clutch and literally think to myself how fabulous it would look paired with a white dress and wedges. Someone take me to a tropical island with this bag - I'm begging you!

3. Tuckernuck Blue Minza Pillow Case - This pillow screams southern summer. And the subtle tassle detailing is just adorable! I can go ahead and tell you that this royal blue and white trend is going to quickly become one of my favorites. These pillows will look fabulous in those beautiful white wicker chairs you've probably been eyeing for quite some time now.

4. Lilly Pulitzer Linden A-Line T-Shirt Dress - When I found out that Lilly Pulitzer was bringing back one of my favorite prints (For The Halibut) for their latest line, I freaked out. I literally want every single item in this print because I'm that obsessed. The Elsa top is on my list too. I have a feeling my next paycheck isn't going to last very long!

5. Kristin Cavallari Larox Wedge Sandal - Wedges are a staple in my closet. If I could, I would wear wedges every single day. But when it's 30 degrees outside, that's not the smartest decision I could make. These wedges are going to be great this Spring season. The light grey color will go with so much without making outfits look too Summer-y.

Keep a look out for more things to come. I promise I won't take another 2 week hiatus without warning you all beforehand! Happy shopping, friends! xoxoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment