Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Dainty and Delicate Necklaces


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

We all know that saying - less is more. There is just something so lovely about a simple, dainty necklace. A small pendant can really pull an outfit together. These necklaces are a great way to make a statement, while keeping it small and simple.

1. Baublebar 'Crystal Wand' Pendant - I wore a necklace very similar to this to my sister's bridal shower. It was paired with a navy tie-dye swing dress. I received so many compliments on the necklace - I was so surprised that so many people actually notice the small details.

2. Half United 'The Tiny Top' Pendant - Half United is a wonderful company started in my very own Wilmington, NC. For every product purchased with this company, you provide 7 meals for a child in need. I purchased this necklace last year and while moving out, I was carrying a few boxes and dropped them and ripped the necklace right off of my neck. It didn't feel too great at all, but I was even more heartbroken that I had destroyed my favorite necklace. My sister knew how much I loved this necklace, so she bought me a new one for Christmas. She's just fabulous!

3. Gorjana Tanner Toggle Necklace - This necklace is the perfect amount of delicate. I love that it kind of has two parts to it - the design of this piece is just great. I received a necklace very similar to this in my Rocksbox and wore it multiple times.

4. House of Harlow Peak to Peak Pendant - I absolutely adore House of Harlow. I own a few pieces of this brand and have never been disappointed. As a UNC fan, I'm loving this Carolina Blue color they've been incorporating into so many of their pieces. You just might find this necklace hanging around my neck in the near future.

5. Kendra Scott Cami Necklace in White Opal - Kendra Scott never lets you down in the dainty department. Many, if not all, of her pieces have beautiful stones fused into the design. I am falling so hard for this opal stone, it just might surpass my love of druzy stone. I love that this necklace is shorter - it sits right at your collar bone and looks oh so lovely.

Happy Shopping, Friends!


No comments :

Post a Comment