Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Dresses to Die For

Easter is one of my absolute favorite holidays. We get to celebrate our Savior and wear cute dresses. I mean come on, that's a no-brainer. Now I'm going to spill the beans... I won't be purchasing an Easter dress this year. I'll be camping in the tiniest of tiny cabins with my boyfriend for a few days, so I'll be off the grid wearing not-so-fashionable hiking boots and fishing waders. But a girl can dream about the perfect Easter dress, right? I wanted to share my favorite Easter dresses for this year with you all. I challenged my best friend and blogger over at Coconut + Pink to post about her top 4 favorite Easter dresses as well, so check her post out her post!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

1. Lilly Pulitzer Philomena Maxi in Green Sheen on Point Print - Okay, y'all - I saw this dress in the Lilly store a few weeks ago and I've been raving over it ever since. It is absolutely stunning. Who says you can't wear a maxi for Easter? I think that this dress is the perfect dress for Easter Sunday - it will most certainly keep your legs warm if it's a bit chilly inside of your church! Also, if any of you know my handsome man, Turner, point him towards this dress. My birthday is less than 2 months away!

2. Tuckernuck Rose Go Go Dress - This dress is so chic and elegant. The back of the dress is a bit lower with some button detailing, I promise it's not scandalous! Pair this dress with some ankle strap sandals and you've got the classiest of Easter outfits.

3. Lovers + Friends Caspian Shift Dress - I tried this dress on last week and immediately fell in love. The fabrication of this dress is on point. It's definitely a dress that you can wear over and over and style many different ways. And the coral color is just perfect for Easter!

4. Lilly Pulitzer Pearl Shift Dress in Poolside Blue Going Stag Print - Yes, I know I've shared two Lilly Pulitzer dresses. But let's be real, LP has the ultimate Easter dresses. The colors and prints just scream Easter Sunday to me. And this dress is really beautiful. I love that the print doesn't have too much going on - the white lace neckpiece is able to really stand out. I can see this dress just flying off of the racks.




Now of course, we all know the reason for Easter is to celebrate the wonderful resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. What an absolutely beautiful story. I am so thankful that He died for us so that we may have eternal life. He made the ultimate sacrifice by dying for our sins, and for that I am forever thankful. 

"He is not here, but is risen." - Luke 24:6



No comments :

Post a Comment