Thursday, March 10, 2016

Work, Work, Work, Work, Work










Many of you may not know, but at the beginning of the year I took a new job! I took this new job as an opportunity to update my lacking work wardrobe. Now if you know anything about me, you know that I'm always down for a good deal. So to get some new items, I headed to the outlet stores. I stopped at the LOFT outlet and found so many perfect items, but because I'm a baller on a budget, I only purchased two skirts (and two pair of pants from Gap). Believe it or not, Turner (my wonderful boyfriend) actually picked this skirt out and I loved it. Ladies, if you can find a man to take you shopping, don't pass him up. Even if he does stop at every store that's playing the current sports game. I paired this skirt with a basic J.Crew top and my favorite Nine West heels that I got on steal a few years ago. My accessories are both Kendra Scott. I got the ring a few months ago on sale at Lord+Taylor, and the earrings came in my latest Rocksbox! I am obsessed with these earrings. I actually bought them from my box, so you'll be seeing more of them. Rocksbox is a monthly jewelry subscription. I've been using it for almost 7 months now and I seriously love it! If you'd like to try one month free, just sign up using my code 'MORGANBFF257' - one month of free jewelry sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me! You can always cancel before the second month if you're not a fan, but trust me, you'll love this subscription service. I've loved every single piece of jewelry I've received!

Happy Shopping, Friends!



No comments :

Post a Comment