Monday, March 7, 2016

Faux Fur + Kate Spade








Happy Monday! I know the weather is starting to warm up a little bit in Wilmington, but I just wanted the chance to break out my favorite faux fur vest (say that five times fast) while I still could! I purchased this vest from none other than Bevello after Christmas, and it has definitely been a staple item in my wardrobe this winter. This vest is perfect for a night out on the town. This item will most definitely keep you warm and keep you looking stylish without having to cover up your entire outfit. Of course, I had to pair it with my trusty booties. Let me tell y'all something about these booties - one of my good friends gave them to me last year because she didn't wear them as much as she thought she would. They're half a size too big so I double up on socks when I wear them but they have literally been my go-to shoe this winter! I know, I need to just buy some in my size but I'm going to wear these babies until they're falling apart. This outfit is so simple but so classic. And this bag is to die for! I am determined to find ways to style it well into summer because I just love it so much. Many thanks to my handsome man for getting me this bag for Christmas. He really does love me!

Happy Shopping, Friends!




No comments :

Post a Comment