Friday, September 4, 2015

Shades of Grey








Blazer (similar) |  Scalloped Tank (similar) | NecklaceEarrings | Wedges

It's September, which means the days of shorts are almost over. But hey, that's totally fine - Fall is my fav anyways! So I snagged this adorable blazer over the weekend and I'm slightly obsessed with it. I MIGHT have worn it to work twice this week. And you'll never believe how cheap it was. Unfortunately the blazer is not online, but head over to your closest Forever21 store and you might find one. I paired the blazer with my favorite scalloped tank and voilà... business casual! Also, if you love my accessories, House of Harlow is having a 20% off sitewide Labor Day sale until Monday night at midnight. Just use the code 'LABORDAY20' at checkout!

Happy shopping, friends!





No comments :

Post a Comment