Friday, September 25, 2015

Boho Fringe









Black Swan Fringe Tank | Dark Wash Jeans (Similar) | Booties (Similar) | Ray-Ban Sunnies |
Michael Kors Crossbody (Similar)

This is the perfect fall transition outfit. Here in Wilmington, it doesn't really start cooling off until mid-November. So tanks and jeans are a go-to for me right now. If the weather were cooler, a chunky cardigan would go great with this outfit! Especially a maroon or forest green cardigan. Let's talk about this tank though... I'm in love. The moment I first laid eyes on it, I knew we were going to be great friends. It says 'business' in the front and 'party' in the back. (Yes it did cross my mind that comparing this tank to a mullet probably wouldn't get many people to buy it - but I went for it, okay?) Either way, this tank is killer. Booties are also a must-have for the fall. And, again, they're the perfect transition shoe from summer to fall! These booties were purchased from Forever21 last year, but I've linked a similar one about. If you're looking for a similar, cheaper option, you can always try Marshall's or TJ Maxx - they always have the best shoes! My bag is also a bit older, but it's my absolute favorite. Tassles are still in (and will always be in my opinion), so I feel no shame still using this bag. Plus, it's adorable and it was expensive, so I might as well get as much use out of it as possible! 

Stay classy, friends.



No comments :

Post a Comment