Monday, September 21, 2015

Fall Florals











I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a pretty laid back weekend. I've been so excited to debut this dress! Y'all... this dress is everything. I saw it on the mannequin in the window at Bevello (of course) and I knew that I had to make it mine. I didn't buy it when I first saw it, but I didn't stop talking about how obsessed I was with it for days - so I finally went back and bought it. And it's one of the best decisions I've EVER made. I tried it on with a pair of Sam Edelman pumps in the store and I think that really sealed the deal. Too bad I didn't have enough money to purchase the shoes too! OH WELL. This dress is a little bit on the shorter side, so if you're taller than 5'6, I'm not sure it would be the right purchase for you. Although, you could totally rock it over some leggings and boots when the weather gets colder! I also feel like it's the perfect transition piece from Summer to Fall... especially if you live near the coast like me. It was in the 80's still today. Will the colder weather ever come?! Oh, I'm also loving this dainty little necklace - I seriously wear it everywhere!

Stay classy, friends!



No comments :

Post a Comment