Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day Lilly







I grew up with a grandmother that preached the southern rule "no white after Labor Day." And I've always been a full fledged supporter of that rule... until I moved to Wilmington. Being a beach town, it's not unlikely to see people wearing white after Labor Day. And although I was a little bit hesitant to throw on my white jeans mid-September, it didn't feel as awful as I thought it would. Also, let's talk about this shirt. I've had my eye on this shirt since it first hit the Lilly website. And when I saw it in my size during the sale, I might've shed a tear or two from happiness. I love a good Elsa top, especially at a discounted price! I also wanted to touch on this ring I'm wearing. I tried it on at the Bevello in Cameron Village and I instantly knew that it was meant to be. I left without buying it, then went back 20 minutes later to purchase it. I just couldn't get it off of my mind! Now I wear it almost every day. It's the perfect pop of color for any outfit.

I hope you're all enjoying your long Labor Day weekend and taking advantage of all the sales!
Stay classy, friends.



No comments :

Post a Comment