Monday, September 28, 2015

Sweater {Dress} Weather






Free People Sweater Dress | Forever21 Booties (Similar) | Necklace (Similar)


Y'all... it's 82 degrees today. EIGHT TWO DEGREES. But this sweater dress isn't too heavy, so it's totally fine. And who doesn't love a dress and booties combo? It's so simple - I could literally throw it on and run errands all day. I've seen a lot of sweater dresses with no shape lately, so when I saw this one on the rack, I was all for it! The crossover detail on the front bodice and back of the dress, as well as the flare skirt, really make this dress stand out from all of the rest! I can't wait until it gets a bit colder and I can throw my anorak jacket over it, or pair it with black sheer tights and black booties. Ugh, this dress is just so versatile I love it! Buy back to this weather - why can't the heat just let up? It's been raining for the past few days, so I was hoping that would bring in a cold front. I'm literally counting down the days until I'm in the mountains because I know I'll definitely get to wear my sweaters and boots then! Until then, I'll just have to pretend it's colder by turning down the air in my office - hopefully my coworkers don't mind too much ;)

Stay classy, friends.


No comments :

Post a Comment