Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fall Staples


1. Blanket Scarf - Everyone needs a good blanket scarf. They're seriously so warm and they pair well with a lot - you can style them so many different ways! When my sister moved away, she took her blanket scarf with her... so it looks like it's time for me to venture out and buy my own! I've linked one of the most popular styles, but I'm also obsessed with this one. I'm a huge navy and pink fan!

2. Frye Boots - I know, I know... these boots are expensive. But y'all, trust me. They're completely worth it. They will last a lifetime (if you take proper care of them) and in all honesty, I don't think they'll ever go out of style. You can't go wrong with a classic. I've linked the same boot that I have. I absolutely love mine - if you're thinking about purchasing them, definitely try on a pair before you buy. I had to size down half of a size. But seriously, these boots are my life. It's so hard to find  good boot that fits my skinny calf and these are perfect.

3. Anorack Jacket - I wear my anorack jacket way too much in the fall, but I'm a huge stripe fan, and this jacket pairs so well with stripes! This jacket is so easy to throw on and go - it looks great with jeans or dresses! And the olive green color just screams fall. If you don't have one of these in your closet, I highly recommend grabbing one as the weather starts getting cooler.

4. Suede Skirt - I am loooooving this trend! It feels so 70's to me - but you know what they say, what goes around comes back around and that totally applies to style. I've linked a suede skirt that will probably be showing up in my closet in the very near future. I'm obsessed with the laser cut design around the bottom. Many of you have probably seen the front button suede skirts everywhere, I've linked one of those here as well!

5. Sweaters - Of course you need sweaters this fall! Honestly I believe in wearing sweaters all year round. Lazy day? Sweater. Rainy day? Sweater. Middle of summer? Sweater. Anyways... I've linked a great sweater from Free People that I've been totally crushing on. They make quality clothes - totally well worth the price!

Fall is hands down my favorite season. I love the simplicity of fall fashion - it makes getting dressed in the morning so much easier! What are your fall must-haves?

Stay classy, friends.



No comments :

Post a Comment